For Advanced Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals
January 13-14, 2021 | Virtual
The Winter PDI will cover the following topics:
- Race and Ethnicity in Higher Education: Diversifying Graduate Education and the Faculty Pipeline
- Report on the State of Graduate Enrollment Perceptions and Priorities
- How Leaders Are Dealing with Challenges Facing GEM
- How to Engage and Support Faculty Program Directors
- What Admissions Needs to Know (and Do) to Set Adult Students Up for Success
- Reengineering Graduate Admissions Processes for Greater Equity
- International Graduate Students: How Is COVID-19 Impacting How We Recruit?
- From Search to Social, What Prospective Grad Students Are Saying about Your Presence Today
- Onboarding Made Easy for GEM Professionals
- Trending Topics in GEM: A Round Table Discussion with NAGAP Board Members
- What Really Is Self Care?
When and Where
The 2021 Winter Institute for Advanced Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals will be held on Wednesday, January 13 and Thursday, January 14, 2021 via Swap Card and Zoom. The sessions are expected to begin at 12:00 p.m. and conclude at 5p.m. EST.
Who Should Attend
The Winter Institute focuses on advanced topics and is specifically designed for graduate admissions and enrollment management professionals with five or more years of experience. It is offered in a setting that promotes discussion and interaction among all participants. Enrollment is limited; therefore, early registration is strongly encouraged.
Register now and pay now by credit card or check. Registration closes Tuesday, January 12!
Confirmations will be e-mailed to registrants within one week of receipt of registration. All virtual Swap Card and Zoom links will be emailed sparately approximately 1 week from the event date.
CLICK HERE to read the liability waiver. This must be read in order to complete registration.
NAGAP Account Coordinator
info at nagap.org
The appplication closed December 14, 2020.