For Advanced Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals
January 20-21, 2022 | Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort, Palm Springs, CA
Due to the COVID-19 surge, the Winter Professional Development Institute has been cancelled.
The NAGAP Winter Professional Development Institute focuses on advanced topics and is specifically designed for upper-level enrollment management professionals, often associate directors or above, with five or more years of experience. Topics will cover recruitment and marketing; diversity, equity, and inclusion; financing graduate education; legal issues, and more.
When and Where
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa
Rancho Mirage, CA
Enjoy a relaxing oasis with a backdrop of mountains and palm trees at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. Just a few miles from Palm Springs, the resort offers an ideal escape in the Coachella Valley. Revel in timeless comforts, classic conveniences, and modern technologies that have made this luxury resort a desired destination for a sun-drenched getaway.
Room Rate: $215 plus tax and resort fees per night
Reservation Deadline: December 28, 2021
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m., and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
The luxury Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort offers easy access to Palm Springs International Airport and is approximately 10 miles away.
Who Should Attend
The NAGAP Winter Professional Development Institute focuses on advanced topics and is specifically designed for upper-level enrollment management professionals, often associate directors or above, with five or more years of experience.
Register and pay by credit card or check. Registration fees are listed below. The registration deadline is Thursday, January 6.
Log into the NAGAP portal through the "Register Now" button; click on Events; Browse Upcoming Events; Click on the Event; then Registration.
Confirmations will be e-mailed to registrants upon receipt of registration.
NAGAP Executive Office
info at nagap.org
Fellowship Deadline has passed.
NAGAP encourages its members to apply for a Winter Institute Fellowship. Fellowships are a great way to stretch professional development dollars.
- What it Covers: One fellowship is being awarded to a NAGAP member. The fellowship covers the registration fee, airfare (up to $500) and two nights (January 19 and 20) at the event hotel.
- How to Apply: To apply for the fellowship, provide your contact information and a 500 word essay. Fellowship applications must be submitted by Monday, December 13, 2021 at 11:45pm EST. Applicants will be notified by email of the committee's decision by late December.
- What to Include: 1) your assessment of the state of graduate enrollment management, 2) how it pertains to your institution and to you as a GEM professional, and 3) how you think the Winter Institute would assist you in your professional development.
- Recipients Responsibility: By accepting the Fellowship, recipients agree to submit an essay about their experiences at the Winter Institute within two weeks of the Institute. Essays will later appear in an issue of NAGAP’s Perspectives, newsletter, emails, or social media.
Please contact Kathryn Kendall, Sr. Assistant Dean for Enrollment and Online Programs, State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Social Work, at [email protected], if you have any questions.
COVID Vaccination Requirements (no exceptions for attendees)
- All NAGAP attendees must be fully vaccinated (boosters not required). Proof of vaccination is required to obtain your name badge to attend the Winter PDI.
- Masks are always required.
- Social distancing protocols will be honored where space permits.
- Unless there are changes from the public health officials, these requirements will be enforced.