The Mission of NAGAP is to support, advance and engage graduate enrollment professionals by promoting integrity, excellence and collaboration through education and professional development.
- Eastern Time
Scheduled session topics include:
- Introduction to Graduate Enrollment Management (GEM)
- Innovative Leadership: Using Your Personal Strengths to Inspire Positive Change
- Strategic Communication: Utilizing Digital Marketing to Ehnance Brand Awareness and Conversion
- The World Is Your Oyster: Where Are the Pearls?
- GEM Structure and Advocacy
- Before You Recruit: Using Data to Design a Strategy
- Developing Effective Recruitment and Retention Strategies for Underrepresented Minority Students
- Legal Issues in Graduate Enrollment Management
- Graduate Student Services
When and Where:
The Summer Institute will be held on Thursday, July 18 and Friday, July 19, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The sessions are expected to begin at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday and conclude at 3:00 p.m. on Friday.
Who Should Attend:
The Summer Institute specifically focuses on the needs of those who have been working in the field, or in their current positions, for fewer than three years. Additionally, professionals with more experience in undergraduate, graduate, faculty, or related higher education environments have also found these conferences to be useful and appropriate.
Online registration for the NAGAP Summer PDI closed on July 1. NAGAP will still be offering on-site registration in Las Vegas depending on room capacity.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Registration (by July 1, 2019) - $725 (member)
Note: If you are not a current NAGAP member the fee will be $950, which includes NAGAP 2019-2020 membership.
The registration fee includes:
- Attendee registration
- All session materials
- Continental breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Reception on Thursday evening
To keep costs down and to provide participants with free evenings, dinners are on your own.
Confirmations will be emailed to registrants within one week of receipt of registration.
Cancellations received in writing prior to the cancellation date will be eligible for a refund minus a $100 processing fee. If a registrant cancels after the deadline or fails to attend the Summer Institute, and payment in not received, the registrant's school will be billed and held responsible for full payment.
The Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada is SOLD OUT July 17-18. There are many other hotels close by at which you should be able to make a hotel reservation.
For questions or more information about attending the conference, contact:
Ariana Balayan, Attendee Liaison
Associate Director of Graduate Admission
abalayan at suffolk.edu
or NAGAP's Executive Office at: (913) 222-8655
Sponsoring at a Professional Development Institute is a great way to advertise your business. There are several sponsorship options. For more information contact Amanda Ostreko, chair of the PDI committee, at amandao at ku.edu.
NAGAP Data Administrator
(913) 222-8620 phone
amenefee at kellencompany.com