The Mission of NAGAP is to support, advance and engage graduate enrollment professionals by promoting integrity, excellence and collaboration through education and professional development.
Scheduled session topics may include:
- Welcome to Graduate Enrollment Management
- What Are They Thinking? A Peek into Graduate and Professional Educational Choice
- Professional Development and Networking
- Before You Recruit: Using Data to Design a Strategy
- Digital Marketing for Recruitment and Brand Awareness
- International Student Recruitment
- Legal Issues in Graduate Enrollment Management
- Developing Effective Recruitment and Retention Strategies for Underrepresented Minority Students
When and Where:
July 18-19, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Who Should Attend:
The Summer Institute focuses on introductory topics and is designed primarily for graduate admissions and enrollment management professionals with three years of experience or less. It is offered in a setting that promotes discussion, interaction and networking among all of the participants.
More information soon...
Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
More information soon...
NAGAP encourages its members to apply for a Summer Institute fellowship. Fellowships are a great way to stretch professional development dollars.
- What it Covers: Two fellowships are available for NAGAP members. Each fellowship covers the registration fee, hotel accommodations for two nights.
- How to Apply: To apply for a fellowship, provide your contact information and a 250-500 word essay.
- What to Include: The essay should include your assessment of the state of graduate enrollment management and how it pertains to your institution and to you as a new professional. Also state how you think the Summer Institute would assist you in your professional development.
- Recipients Responsibility: Fellowship recipients must agree to submit an essay about their experiences at the Summer Institute. Their essays will later appear in an issue of NAGAP’s Perspectives.
Please contact Kathryn Kendall, Sr. Assistant Dean for Enrollment and Online Programs, State University of New York at Buffalo, at kkendall at buffalo.edu, if you have any questions.
For questions or more information about attending the conference, contact:
Ariana Balayan, Attendee Liaison
Associate Director of Graduate Admission
abalayan at suffolk.edu
or NAGAP's Executive Office at: (913) 222-8655
Sponsoring at a Professional Development Institute is a great way to advertise your business. There are several sponsorship options. For more information contact Amanda Ostreko, chair of the PDI committee, at amandao at ku.edu.
NAGAP Data Administrator
(913) 222-8620 phone
amenefee at kellencompany.com