The Mission of NAGAP is to support, advance and engage graduate enrollment professionals by promoting integrity, excellence and collaboration through education and professional development.
Strategic Plan & Direction
Having just completed our most recent strategic plan NAGAP is taking on some exciting new initiatives going into the next four-year cycle. Our Strategic Plan & Direction web page has been designed to help you be better informed about the changes and projects going forward. We encourage you to share your thoughts and any suggestions on these new initiatives. Along with a new NAGAP Board, some of the exciting developments include:
- A new Strategic Plan has set the future of NAGAP
- Building a Knowledge Center within NAGAP to empower, inform and engage our community
- Confirming our commitment to the intrinsic value and the economic value that Graduate Education has on society
- Advocating the importance of access to and funding for higher education
- Exploring new fellowship, grant and scholarship opportunities for GEM professionals
- Ensure effective partnerships and collaborative relationships with associations and vendors, both nationally and internationally
View a summary of the Strategic Planning session.
Of course, there are many more action items in progress to address our key goals and objectives; these represent just a few of the highlights. We are proud of the work we have done thus far, the progress we are making on achieving our remaining goals, and the collaborations that have developed across the Board, committees, and Chapters that have made such progress possible.