NAGAP is committed to providing its members, the profession, and higher education at-large substantive and comparative research that supports both professionally-related activities and global issues that drive key decisions in graduate schools. The research committee facilitates member-driven and industry-driven projects, and suggestions are always welcomed.
This committee also supports the understanding of research by teaching practitioner-oriented research methods, the promotion of member research through funding of grants, sharing of members' research, and fostering of discussions around various research related to graduate enrollment management.
The Research and Global Issues committee is currently working on the projects below. If you have an interest in learning more about any of these particular projects or have an interest in getting involved, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Monthly member survey on relevant GEM topics, details announced soon
- 2019 NAGAP Graduate Student Research Grant Application Process
- Bi-Annual Salary Survey (upcoming 2019 survey)
- Research collaborations with external partners, more details coming soon
- RNL and NAGAP Graduate Student Recruitment and Success Poll (PDF) (Online Survey)
- IERF: A Guide to International Academic Records
- 2017 Salary Survey Report (June 2018
- Graduate Enrollment Compensation Analytics Tool (GEMCAT) (April 2018)
- 2018 NAGAP Graduate Student Research Grant Awards Announced (March 2018)
In addition to committee-led work, NAGAP supports research in a variety of ways through community, promotion of member research, and funding two research grants each year. Click below to read more about each:
- Research and Global Issues – Research Reports
- Research and Global Issues – NAGAP Graduate Student Enrollment Management Research Grant
- Research and Global Issues – Professional and Academic Organizations