The Mission of NAGAP is to support, advance and engage graduate enrollment professionals by promoting integrity, excellence and collaboration through education and professional development.
- Central Time
NAGAP & EducationDynamics Webinar: The State of Graduate Program Marketing & Enrollment
Learn how your institution can best serve prospective graduate students and stand out in an increasingly crowded marketplace by understanding how NAGAP members are recruiting and engaging prospective students. Based on a survey of over 100 Graduate Enrollment Managers, this webinar shares the trends and practices in graduate student marketing and enrollment management. We’ll share our findings of current practices and discuss ways you can use this information to improve your own practices and processes to grow enrollments.
- The most commonly used communication tools and mediums for engaging prospective graduate students
- Where colleges and universities can improve their compliance practices to improve privacy practices and build trust with students
- How colleges and universities align their marketing and enrollment management teams
- Current contact rate performance across responding institutions, by platform
- Ways your institution can best serve prospective students and STAND OUT in an increasingly crowded marketplace
...and much more!
The webinar will be presented by Kristen Sterba, Associate Provost for Students and Administration at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Travis Coufal, Director of Enrollment and Student Support at EducationDynamics.