The Mission of NAGAP is to support, advance and engage graduate enrollment professionals by promoting integrity, excellence and collaboration through education and professional development.
- Eastern Time
How can professionals attract talented students from abroad in such trying times? In this session, Joanne Romagni of The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga shares knowledge and research on other nations' mobility campaigns, draws from successful case studies of North American institutions, and presents practical approaches and ideas that can be implemented today for enrollment success tomorrow.
- Understand current situation of international student recruitment
- Gain insight into successful solutions by other institutions
- Gain valuable strategies and tips to help support international student recruitment
- Joanne Romagni, Vice Chancellor for Research and Dean of The Graduate School at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Dr. Romagni is a member of the GRE Board, which is an independent board of 18 graduate deans, and is affiliated with the Association of Graduate Schools (AGS) and the Council of Graduate Schools (CGS).
- Patricia Sheffer, Client Relations Manager with Educational Testing Service.
This webinar is brought to NAGAP members from the generous support of ETS.