NAGAP provides multiple opportunities to increase your organization's visibility and gain attendee awareness through sponsorship and exhibiting. You can choose from the various events below to find the exposure and target audience that is right for you.
We offer three distinct Institutes each year giving you the opportunity to market to a smaller, targeted audience. Includes event registration, exhibit table at the event, exclusive meal sponsorship and 10 minute presentation to attendees, among other benefits. The levels range from $500 - $4,000 - Limited availability! The PDI Sponsorship Form can be found here.
- Summer Institute for New Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals (100+)
- Winter Institute for Advanced Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals (50+)
- Pre-Conference Institute - in conjunction with the Annual Conference (75-130+)
NAGAP strives to provide free educational webinars throughout the year to our members. Do you have educational content you feel would be valuable to our members? You can collaborate with us in two ways:
- Sponsored Webinar – collaborate with NAGAP on content and production “sponsored by” vendor noted in promotion materials - $500
- Vendor-Sourced Webinar – full production and content provided by the vendor, marketing and promotion provided to NAGAP members - $1,000
Held each year in April, the conference brings over 1000 GEM professionals together under one roof to gain insight and knowledge from peers and experts in the field.
- Sponsor an exclusive event or activity!
- Exhibit in our popular exhibit hall
- Vendor Presentation - Submit a proposal to present an in-depth, exclusive presentation at the conference. The submission deadline was September 14.
After much deliberation and to assure our members' and exhibitors’ health and safety, NAGAP has chosen to have a virtual-only GEM Summit 2021. As such, we are excited to offer a virtual Exhibit Hall.
NAGAP is using the Pathable platform to host our Virtual 2021 GEM Summit. Pathable offers you ways to connect with attendees with one-on-one appointments or live chats. Attendee lead retrieval reports from attendees that visit your booth or request information are available anytime and easy to download. No additional apps needed or waiting for reports. For more information on the Pathable virtual exhibitor experience check out this video.
The 2021 Exhibitor and Sponsor Marketing Prospectus is available. This provides a complete list of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities along with some great new options for 2021. Click here for an at-a-glance overview of available virtual exhibit options. Exhibitors will be granted access to Pathable on April 1 for booth set-up. All banner ads and booth representatives are due March 19. Banner ad specs are 200x200px, horizontal, and .jpeg is preferred.