- Eastern Time
Scheduled session topics include:
- Think Like a Futurist: Connecting Today's Realities to Tomorrow's Possibilities
- Concurrent Sessions for New and Intermediate/Advanced Professionals
- Marketing and Recruitment
- Is That My Job? Understanding and Defining Your Role in Marketing Your Graduate Programs
- When the Going Gets Tough, the Partnership Gets Going: How RIT Marketing and Admissions Rallied around a Common Goal
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Let Data Drive Your Decision
- From Raw Data to Informed Decision Making: Stories, Partnerships, and Communication
- Marketing and Recruitment
- You Can Handle the Truth: Legal Issues in Graduate Enrollment Management
- Leveraging Campus and Community Partners to Promote Diversity
- Roundtable discussions on international recruitment, student services, virtual collaborative tools, and other hot topics
The schedule is as follows:
Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
Friday, July 16, 2021 - 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET
Who Should Attend
The Summer Professional Development Institute is designed for both incoming, as well as seasoned, GEM professionals. A variety of topics and sessions for all levels will be offered.
Professionals working as faculty, or in related higher education environments have also found these conferences to be useful and appropriate.
Online registration for the NAGAP Summer PDI is open through Monday, July 12.
- $250 - Members
- $275 - Non-members
Final registration deadline: July 12
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all virtual sessions and materials, including recordings after the event
- Access to virtual breakout sessions
- Access to pre-recorded sessions
- Access to interactive social events
Confirmations will be emailed to registrants within one week of receipt of registration.
No refunds are available for virtual registrations. Substitution of registrants is allowed. Requests for substitutions must be submitted in writing to [email protected]. NAGAP has no desire to retain fees paid by those unable to attend; however, virtual-related expenses make the policy necessary.
All sessions are recorded and wil be made available on-demand after the live event.
Questions? Refer to the Professional Development Institute Frequently Asked Questions document.
For additional questions or information about participation, contact:
Ariana Balayan, Attendee Liaison
Assistant Dean, Admissions and Recruiting
UMass Medical School Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
ariana.balayan1 at umassmed.edu
or NAGAP's Executive Office: (913) 222-8655 or [email protected]
Sponsoring at a Professional Development Institute is a great way to advertise your business. There are several sponsorship options. For more information contact Amanda Ostreko, chair of the PDI committee, at amandao at ku.edu.