2020 Graduate Enrollment Management Summit
Dear NAGAP Community:
Thank you for your continued patience as your elected Officers, Staff, and Board have been assessing our annual conference options. After much deliberation and to assure our members' health and safety, NAGAP has chosen to CANCEL our GEM Summit in Orlando, Florida April 22-25, 2020.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we have been formalizing the GEM Summit 2020 refund process. The NAGAP Board of Directors and staff have developed the following options to best serve you and the association.
1. Full refund for all related 2020 GEM Summit registration items purchased. If you’ve already requested a refund, NAGAP will refund the $100 cancellation fee without an additional required request.
2. No refund requested. Help sustain NAGAP in part or by full.
3. Defer payments to the 2021 NAGAP GEM Summit Meeting and secure current/2020 pricing. Substitution of registrants for 2021 will be allowed.
CLICK HERE to access the refund portal and make your refund selection. To access the refund portal, use the same access credentials as used during meeting registration, including email address. The payment method will match the refund method. Should there be an issue with a credit card used for purchase, the refund will be made by check.
Deadline for refund selection is April 30. If no response is received by the deadline, funds will be automatically placed in option two (2). Given the high volume of requests, all refunds will be processed within 6-8 weeks upon receipt.
As a reminder:
- All hotels associated with the NAGAP GEM Summit were auto-cancelled room if booked in the NAGAP room block. You should have received a cancellation notice automatically from the hotel. Contact the hotel directly if you have reservation issues. Hotels include Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando, and Cabana Bay Resort at Universal Orlando.
- Most major airlines are currently waiving change/cancellation fees for tickets purchased for upcoming travel.
NAGAP Annual Business Meeting & Awards Ceremony
In lieu of being face-to-face at the GEM Summit in Orlando, please join us virtually for the NAGAP Annual Business Meeting & Awards Ceremony via Zoom Webinar on Thursday, April 23 at 11 a.m. CT. Call-in information is provided below. If you have any questions regarding this meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow along with the meeting materials below:
2020 Business Meeting Agenda
2019 Annual Business Meeting Minutes
When: April 23, 2020 11:00 AM Central Time (U.S. and Canada)
Topic: NAGAP Annual Business Meeting & Awards Ceremony
Please click this link to join the webinar at the appropriate time (no RSVP necessary).
Or iPhone one-tap:
U.S.: +19292056099,,496663249# or +16699006833,,496663249#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
U.S.: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 669 900 6833
Belgium: +32 2 588 4188 or +32 1579 5132 or +32 2 290 9360
Webinar ID: 496 663 249
International numbers available: https://kellen.zoom.us/u/adhLl3kwKb
Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
1000 Universal Studios Plaza
Orlando, FL 32819
Tel: +1 866-360-7395
NAGAP GEM Summit Overflow Hotel:
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando.
Cabana Bay Resort at Universal Orlando – NAGAP GEM Summit Overflow Hotel
Give Kids The World Village is an 84-acre, nonprofit resort in Central Florida that provides weeklong, cost-free vacations to children with critical illnesses and their families. The Village and its community partners provide children and their families accommodations in fully-furnished villas, transportation, tickets to theme parks, meals, daily entertainment and much more. Each year 27,000 children in the United States are diagnosed with a critical illness. Half of all children eligible for a wish through a partnering wish-granting organization choose to visit Central Florida and its collection of theme parks and other attractions. Our goal, quite simply, is to provide everything these deserving families need to make their trip the vacation of a lifetime. Since 1986, more than 170,000 children and families have had their dreams fulfilled in a whimsical Village unlike any other place on earth. Donate here to have your donation counted toward NAGAP’s total monetary donation. You may also text NAGAP to 44321 to make a donation.