NAGAP provides multiple opportunities to increase your organization's visibility and gain attendee awareness through sponsorship and exhibiting. You can choose from the various events below to find the exposure and target audience that is right for you.
We offer three distinct Institutes each year giving you the opportunity to market to a smaller, targeted audience. Includes event registration, exhibit table at the event, exclusive meal sponsorship and 10 minute presentation to attendees, among other benefits. The levels range from $500 - $4,000 - Limited availability! The PDI Sponsorship Form can be found here.
- Summer Institute for New Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals (100+)
- Winter Institute for Advanced Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals (50+)
- Pre-Conference Institute - in conjunction with the Annual Conference (75-130+)
NAGAP strives to provide free educational webinars throughout the year to our members. Do you have educational content you feel would be valuable to our members? You can collaborate with us in two ways:
- Sponsored Webinar – collaborate with NAGAP on content and production “sponsored by” vendor noted in promotion materials - $500
- Vendor-Sourced Webinar – full production and content provided by the vendor, marketing and promotion provided to NAGAP members - $1,000
Held each year in April, the conference brings over 1000 GEM professionals together under one roof to gain insight and knowledge from peers and experts in the field.
- Sponsor an exclusive event or activity!
- Exhibit in our popular exhibit hall
- Vendor Presentation - Submit a proposal to present an in-depth, exclusive presentation at the conference. The submission deadline was September 14.
The 2019 Marketing Prospectus provides a sampling of what is available to sponsors and exhibitors at our annual conference. For more information on how you can participate in NAGAP's 2019 Annual Conference, please explore the 2019 Prospectus (with updated sponsorship opportunities to come) or call NAGAP's Executive Office at 913-222-8655 and ask for Melody Goller or Debbie Jennings.
Thank you to our 2019 Conference Sponsors!
2019 Annual Conference Exhibitors
Academic Evaluation Services, Inc.
ACT ® | NRCCUA®
Altus Assessments Inc. (CASPer)
Cambridge English Language Assessment
Capture Higher Ed
CareerEco Virtual Events
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)
Educational Perspectives, NFP
FindAUniversity - FindAMasters.com & FindAPhD
Graduate Management Admission Council
Grok Global Services
IERF (International Education Research Foundation)
Kennedy & Company
Keystone Academic Solutions
SpanTran: The Evaluation Company
Spark 451 Inc.
StudyPortals.com - Online Student Recruitment
World Education Services