Dear NAGAP Community:
Thank you for your continued patience as your elected Officers, Staff, and Board have been assessing our annual conference options. After much deliberation and to assure our members' health and safety, NAGAP has chosen to CANCEL our GEM Summit in Orlando, Florida April 22-25, 2020.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we have been formalizing the GEM Summit 2020 refund process. The NAGAP Board of Directors and staff have developed the following options to best serve you and the association.
1. Full refund for all related 2020 GEM Summit registration items purchased. If you’ve already requested a refund, NAGAP will refund the $100 cancellation fee without an additional required request.
2. No refund requested. Help sustain NAGAP in part or by full.
3. Defer payments to the 2021 NAGAP GEM Summit Meeting and secure current/2020 pricing. Substitution of registrants for 2021 will be allowed.
The deadline for refund selection was April 30. If no response was received by the deadline, funds were automatically placed in option two (2). Given the high volume of requests, all refunds will be processed within 6-8 weeks upon receipt.
As a reminder:
- All hotels associated with the NAGAP GEM Summit were auto-cancelled room if booked in the NAGAP room block. You should have received a cancellation notice automatically from the hotel. Contact the hotel directly if you have reservation issues. Hotels include Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando, and Cabana Bay Resort at Universal Orlando.
- Most major airlines are currently waiving change/cancellation fees for tickets purchased for upcoming travel.
Upcoming Summit Dates:
The 2021 Graduate Enrollment Management Summit
April 28-May 1, 2021
San Francisco Marriott Marquis - San Francisco, CA
The 2022 Graduate Enrollment Management Summit
April 17-23, 2022
Hyatt Regency - Chicago, IL
The 2023 Graduate Enrollment Management Summit
April 9-15, 2023
New York Marriott Marquis - New York, NY